NELSON TREEHOUSE AND SUPPLY
At this time, there are no open job positions at Nelson Treehouse and Supply. Please check back, as we will post any open positions here. Thank you!
At this time, there are no open internship positions at Nelson Treehouse and Supply. Please check back, as we will post any open positions here. Thank you!
TreeHouse Point now hiring: HOUSEKEEPER
Employment type: Part-time
Shift days: Friday-Sunday*
Hours: 10:45am-3pm (sometimes later)
*Our office staff will work with you to cover shifts if you ever need a particular date off (with Supervisor’s approval). There will also occasionally be days that other staff might ask you to switch your days off with them, or when you will need to cover someone’s shift who is sick. We are looking for someone who is a team player and is flexible!
Qualities we are seeking:
- Extremely detail-oriented and thorough in his/her work
- Able to carry loads of up to 35 pounds up stairs and ladders
- Genuinely enjoys cleaning tasks (bathrooms, bedrooms, floors, etc.)
- Takes pride in a job well-done
- Able to work in inclement weather and enjoys being outdoors
- Completes tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Gladly follows instructions and procedures
- Works well with others/team player
- Enjoys working both independently and as a team
- Has a positive attitude and a friendly, hospitality-focused demeanor
- Maintains a neat and professional personal appearance
- Has a reliable means of transportation, including on weekends
- Speaks English fluently
Please note: you will NOT be working with Pete Nelson or be part of the television show Treehouse Masters.
Preference goes to someone who resides locally in the Snoqualmie Valley area (Fall City, Issaquah, Snoqualmie, Carnation, North Bend, etc.), though it is not a requirement.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, please email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be accepting resumes or inquiries via other channels.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of hospitality-focused, treehouse-enthusiasts!
Learn more about TreeHouse Point on its website at http://www.treehousepoint.com/index.html